Quickbooks for Contractors
Of course, every company hopefully has their niche, and ours is Construction Accounting! Misty, our President, has over 20 years of construction based accounting experience to assist you with every facet of your construction business.
What we recommend
Maybe you’re a small company who has a smaller budget when it comes to keeping track of your books. We’re experts in QuickBooks Enterprise, which is great for smaller construction, manufacturing, and warehouse companies. QuickBooks Enterprise can do a lot of valuable tasks, from General Bookkeeping and Payroll, to Project Management, to Estimating, to Customer Management. We can even host QuickBooks Enterprise on the cloud for you, so everyone can have access remotely. No more being tied to your computer! Contact us today to get a free demonstration!
General Bookkeeping Services
- General Bookkeeping Setup – If needed, we can setup your books for maximum efficiency and accuracy.
- Accounts Receivable Bookkeeping Services – Invoicing, sales receipts, receive and deposit incoming payments, etc.
- Accounts Payable Bookkeeping Services – Entering purchase orders and invoices, cutting checks for vendors and other liabilities, etc.
- Record Keeping – Make journal entries.
- Reconciliation – Reconcile bank statements, credit cards, etc.
- Reporting – Generate instant financial statements for bank loans, etc.
- Year End Reporting – Expertly prepare all financial information at year end for your CPA and/or tax preparer. Better records = tax savings.
We perform your general bookkeeping services remotely, utilizing Sage 100 Contractor accounting software.
Payroll is often the most confusing part of Bookkeeping for many businesses. We’ll handle your payroll smoothly and accurately. You’ll love us, and your employees will love us as well.
- Flawless record keeping – Add or edit employee information.
- Accurate – We meticulously process your time data, so your employees are paid what they should be paid.
- Weekly / biweekly payroll processing – Print checks or process direct deposit (our preferred method).
- Reporting – Print payroll register and other reports.
- Record keeping – Process monthly, quarterly, and year-end payroll reports, including 1099’s and W2’s.
Like all of our services, we process your payroll remotely, utilizing Sage 100 Contractor accounting software.
QuickBooks Enterprise Help and Consulting
Palek Bookkeeping principal Misty Palek is very savvy in QuickBooks Enterprise, and can help you with any aspect of the program. We’re here for you, whether you are a do-it-yourselfer who just needs a little assistance or someone who doesn’t want to even look at the program. Call on us for:
- QuickBooks Enterprise consulting – Any level of user, any problem, even custom reports and forms.
- QuickBooks Enterprise file setup -from initial setup to changes to an existing one.
- QuickBooks Enterprise payroll – from processing payroll to reporting payroll taxes
- QuickBooks Enterprise troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Enterprise data entry, bank & credit card reconciliation.
We love Sage 100 Contractor here at Palek Bookkeeping, and regularly recommend it to our clients. However, if you use another solution (or want to), contact us anyway – we can likely help.
For CPA’s – Client Services
Misty Palek spent 20 years working in a various accounting and bookkeeping positions, although mostly in Construction, she is also knowledgeable in many other industries.
We can work for your clients and handle the day to day bookkeeping, or, for your clients that do it themselves, we can review and prepare reclassifying entries for tax season. It’s just like having an in-office bookkeeper, without utilizing office space and paying health benefits and similar.
In essence, our goal is to make your life easier come tax time, and also give your clients the benefit of our accuracy, which will hopefully result in a better bottom line, tax-wise. To schedule a conversation about this service, just contact us.
To schedule a conversation about this service, just contact us.
We perform your general bookkeeping services remotely, utilizing QuickBooks, Sage 100 Contractor, Sage 300, and Sage 50 accounting software.
Save time with a free, no-obligation quote.
Tell us the details of your project, and we’ll respond with an accurate quote and timeline for the work.
Need something else? Use our Contact Us page.